Hey! Use our new size tool by clicking the 'not sure about the size?' link above.
Hello Rumours print Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
- New and improved fit, please check your measurements
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Laurissa, UK14-16, wears 14R
- Elspeth, UK
Am so happy with the shape and fit of these current fit of dungies , so buy when I see a fabric that I like.
It's a great pick me up to put something cheerful on . So I sent for these as soon as I saw them . True the fabric is lightweight , so I put layers on underneath .
This pattern of fabric is so spring like. I can wear so many of my pink or yellow tops with them . So altogether , I'm really pleased .Thank you .
I adore all the colours/patterns but I just don’t understand any of the Lucy and yak sizing. I’m 5ft 10 and a 8 but all of your dungerees are just huge around the waist and it just makes me feel frumpy and bigger than I am. It’s like they need to nip in at the waist to be more womanly, there is just so much extra fabric. I’m not sure if a size 6 would be better but if doesn’t seem you do them in long? Disappointing as they are so cute
I adore these. Could not resist this pattern and I’m not disappointed, they’re absolutely beautiful! I sized up and bought a 14, usually a 12 but like my dungas baggy to fit a fleece etc underneath, and they’re just perfect. I think this is my 13th pair of dungarees now but these are my absolute favourite. Please make them in kids sizes as my 7 year old daughter is desperate for a pair!😍🤣
Absolutely love these! Fit perfectly - I ordered an 8R, and I buy size 8 clothes in most shops. Such a beautiful summery pattern and I can't wait to wear these especially in the summer!
I’ve never had the old fit so I don’t know how different they may be, but all I know is these are perfect! I ordered a 16R my normal U.K. size and I love them. On my body they are more fitted than loose but that’s how I prefer my dungas 😊 they are my 5th pair of yak dungas and I just adore them! Thank you 🌼🌼🌼