Super soft, stretchy ribbed fabric, scooped V neck and cropped cut.
Perfect for adding a pop of colour to your outfit, layering up in colder months, or rocking on its own in the summer! We're also seeing her layered under mesh tops or even used as a super comfy relaxed bra!
68% Bamboo Viscose, 28% GOTS Approved Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
(We are excited to be developing these in an even more eco friendly fabric and extended sizes for the next drop!)
Sara is a UK 6-8 and wears XS
'Piper' Crop Vest Top in Black
It fits ok at first, but it tends to expand on the lower part as you wear it. It is quite shorter than it seams in the pics so you might be showing your boobs if you rise your arms. And besides, it is too high under the armpits. The size is pretty small, so I made a change froms S to M. I would normally prefer a S, I'm a small person, but it doesn't have the proper lenght to be confortable.
The best part is the V neck, the soft fabric and the dark black colour. I really liked that and that's why I kept the top. I hope you improve the pattern so I can buy in all the colours ;)
Very happy top service was great they kept us informed of everything could not be happier
I love this crop so much but I should have gotten a bigger size as it’s a little too cropped for me! But apart from that, the material and feel is lovely and I’ll definitely be buying another in a bigger size!
Stops the whole tuck ya t-shirt in ya knickers scenario! Totally embracing the small amount of cuddle enhancers (rolls) on show when wearing too!