Super soft, stretchy ribbed fabric, scooped V neck and cropped cut, in a neutral off-white Ecru.
Perfect for layering up in colder months, or rocking on its own in the summer! We're also seeing her layered under mesh tops or even used as a super comfy relaxed bra!
68% Bamboo Viscose, 28% GOTS Approved Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
(We are excited to be developing these in an even more eco friendly fabric and extended sizes for the next drop!)
Esther is a UK 12 and wears M
Gina is a UK 8 and wears XS
Sara is a UK 6-8 and wears XS
Very soft fabric and I really love the look! But I may order one size bigger next time, since I find it really tight at the armpit.
Gorgeous stretchy material and so breathable and comfy! Only thing I will say is for a small (I’m an 8/small 10) it’s quite a snug fit and more fitted than I expected!
Amazing fit on my body! It has enough stretch! A bit see through but I don’t mind that at all!!
I took a shot on having something to wear that’s cute, or failing that, to sleep in that would keep me more comfy than a T-shirt in hot weather - lovely fabric, cut and colour, but alas not quite big enough for my GG’s! I’m going to keep it just for sleeping in because under boob is a look I can pull off when asleep, and the fabric is divine! I’m looking forward to seeing if the extended size range they plan for will have something that suits me for daytime wear!
Perfect little top to match lucy & yak high wasted trousers & comfy material. Quite small sizes, I’m a size 8 and ended up swapping my Small for a Medium for a better fit.