Super soft, stretchy ribbed fabric, scooped V neck and cropped cut, in a neutral off-white Ecru.
Perfect for layering up in colder months, or rocking on its own in the summer! We're also seeing her layered under mesh tops or even used as a super comfy relaxed bra!
68% Bamboo Viscose, 28% GOTS Approved Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
(We are excited to be developing these in an even more eco friendly fabric and extended sizes for the next drop!)
Esther is a UK 12 and wears M
Gina is a UK 8 and wears XS
Sara is a UK 6-8 and wears XS
The top fits absolutely perfectly. Love wearing it under my overalls or on its own. Also, so comfy.
The top fits great and shopping with Lucy and Yak is so easy. We love their clothes!
I loved the idea of these top so much, as a size 10-12 I brought this in a medium. Well made and lovely colour however, the armpit holes were way too small!
BUY THIS TOP. It is made from the softest bend of organic materials and also looks amazing with Lucy and Yak trousers/dungarees. I’m in love and already thinking of ordering some more!
Very happy with the purchase, it’s comfortable and soft. Definitely recommend. I hand-dyed mine so it’s lovely and pink now🙂