Super soft, stretchy ribbed fabric, scooped V neck and cropped cut, in a beautiful Ash Pink.
Perfect for adding a pop of colour to your outfit, layering up in colder months, or rocking on its own in the summer! We're also seeing her layered under mesh tops or even used as a super comfy relaxed bra!
68% Bamboo Viscose, 28% GOTS Approved Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
(We are excited to be developing these in an even more eco friendly fabric and extended sizes for the next drop!)
Sara is a UK 6-8 and wears XS
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is super pretty and the material is really nice!! But it does ride up a lot and is much shorter than the photo. You can pull it down to that length but it will then move back up again a minute later. I think the arm holes have got quite solid elastic round them so they pull back in dragging the top up. I tend to use it as a relaxed bra under clothing.
'Piper' Crop Vest Top in Ash Pink
It shrank a bit but still really nice
I am on the more petit side and got the extra small. It fits perfect for what I wanted! Fairly cropped but very comfortable and causal. I HIGHLY recommend getting this cute comfy top that goes with everything !!
This was part of my first order and I wasn’t sure about the fit. I’m a petite UK 6 (but with a bit of boob), and I would recommend to size up. I say a “bit” because I didn’t think I had much but my usual size was cozier than usual. It still fits me and I’m happy with my purchase, but a fair warning to the boobier among us: If you have cups larger than an A or B, consider taking the next size.