Super soft, stretchy ribbed fabric, scooped V neck and cropped cut, in a fab punchy orange!
Perfect for adding a pop of colour to your outfit, layering up in colder months, or rocking on its own in the summer! We're also seeing her layered under mesh tops or even used as a super comfy relaxed bra!
68% Bamboo Viscose, 28% GOTS Approved Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
(We are excited to be developing these in an even more eco friendly fabric and extended sizes for the next drop!)
Esther is a UK 12 and wears M
Elizabeth is a UK 8 and wears XS
Sara is a UK 6-8 and wears XS
Jazz is a UK 8-10 and wears XS
cool top, that I sadly ordered in a size too small. gave it to my sister who loves it.
worth noting: the colour in the pictures looks a lot more yellow than it actually is (it's not yellow at all but more like a highlighter orange) and the armholes are on the smaller side (for everyone with chunkier arms).
Another great buy from Lucy and Yak. True to size and super super comfy
I'm usually an XS but this one was really tight on me. I hope they become available in S again because I love the orange colour!
Come up too short and not much give at the waistband to get over my shoulders so I just use as a crop top instead!