☮️ Comfort for the People 💛 The Ragan boilersuit in Carly print has a fabulous, fitted A-line style and wide cropped legs. Time to level-up your boilersuit game!
- Now with Elastic at the back of the waistband for extra comfort
- Five pockets for your keys, coins & snacks
- Flattering fitted A-line style
- No stretch, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Cropped wide leg
- Short turn-up sleeves
- Classic shirt collar with cool zip-up style
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Naomi, UK size 28, 5ft7, wears a size 28
- Louisa, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears a size 8
- Tom, UK size L, 6ft3, wears a size 14
These fit well. I am normally a UK4 but the UK6 has a great slouchy (but not too oversized) look to them. Have been having a rough time at uni and this pattern and great fit are the best confidence boosters. I love all the 70s-esque prints but these pair so well with so many colours (I can sense already that I will wear them to death!). Thanks Lucy & yak! <3
I love this print, I love the fabric, and I feel SO good with how I look in it (and all the ways it can be styled). However I have a long torso which hadn't been an issue for any over the overalls I've got from L&Y, but this jumpsuit it comes up tight when I reach my arms up to my shoulder or above. I purchased my usual size - 10. I'm 5'3", 135 pounds. I considered ordering a size up but then the fit would be too loose for my liking. I could never climb a ladder in these, and hanging my jacket on a high hook means there is camel toe/wedgie action. That said, I'm keeping it and avoiding ladders when wearing. Just a heads up to other penguin-shaped people!
My firm favourite that always gets lots of comments has been improved massively. Always found the shoulders a bit to wide and the body too long. They fit perfectly now and love the elastic too ❤
This Ragan is so nice. (I do have a bit of a penchant for them!) This one has the addition of elastic at the back of the waist, which although feels quite obvious, so will take me a little getting used to, gives a more defined silhouette, which looks good. The sleeves have also had little turn ups added. It’s a great pattern and the fabric is soft. It’s very comfortable to wear. I bought my usual size and it's a good fit.