The Ragan Jumpsuit in clay has a fabulous, fitted A-line style and wide cropped legs. Time to level-up your boilersuit game!
- Five pockets for your keys, coins & snacks
- Flattering fitted A-line style
- Elasticated back waist
- Metal Zip.
- Cropped wide leg
- Short turn-up sleeves
- Classic shirt collar with zip fastening
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears 10
Love how these look on, however as soon as arms are raised it becomes very uncomfortable in the crotch! I ordered 2 different sizes & sadly both had the same issue for me, so for this reason I’m having to return them.
These are probably the most flattering yaks I have bought, and being 5"2 the cropped legs are the perfect length for me! But the body does come up short so I can't raise my arms above my head, so undecided whether to keep them.
I'm a size 8-10 and bought a 10, the leg fit is true to size.
probably the most comfortable and flattering jumpsuit out there, but I really wish there could be a full length leg option. The length of the trouser is probably the only thing holding me back from purchasing anouther.
I love the new clay Ragan! The colour is so beautiful and the fit is perfect. I agree that they are ever so slightly shorter and more snug than the denim one (I think very similar to the black ragan) - but they are so beautiful and I ordered the same size as usual and they fit beautifully. I am 40 inch hips and 30 inch waist (168cm height) and the 12 was great for me. Please please please do these in an olive! They are so wonderful! I’m so pleased I got them 🐭❤️
I just got the new regan I so love the colour the fabric is great quality and not to thine is seems a little stiff out of the bag but it should soften really quickly I love the mid brown I wish they did more of these earthy colours they have also added a ring to the zip slider I would say the fit is a little less generous than the denim and very slightly shorter in the body