We've collaborated with the fabulous S'well to create a L&Y reusable water bottle!
Designed by our in-house illustrator Val, who designed our logo for us 3 years ago and does all our amazing graphics!
In their 500ml size in pale pink, with an opaque finish and a durable stone-like texture for added grip.
- S'well bottles feature Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel.
- Offers a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat in your hands or bag.
- The 500mL emulates a standard size water bottle. Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the bottle fits most cup holders.
- BPA/BPS-Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
In 2010, Sarah Kauss started S’well with an audacious goal — to rid the world of single-use plastic bottles.
At a time when sustainable products weren’t stylish and stylish products weren’t sustainable, she created the world’s first reusable hydration accessory. A beautiful form that fused function with fashion to make doing the right thing a crave-worthy experience.
Every S’well purchased counts towards displacing millions of plastic bottles and also helps us pledge millions of dollars to organizations that help communities around the world.
S’well® is a proud partner of UNICEF, committing $1.4million since 2017 to help provide clean and safe water to the world’s most vulnerable communities. Through 2020, S’well is focused on supporting water programs across Madagascar – a country where nearly 50% of the population lacks access to clean drinking water. We’re supporting UNICEF’s efforts to build infrastructure, educate families on water-borne diseases and promote national reform to make a sustainable, long-lasting change.
To learn more visit: unicef.org
S’well also supports Lonely Whale.