Introducing Kenny, our long sleeved skate tee made with the wonderful SeaCell!
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose pioneering production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using this fabric!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of SeaCell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
Kenny is our new shape of long sleeved tee which is laid back, relaxed and oh-so-comfy. Generous sleeves with a round neckline, light drop shoulder and cuffed at the wrists. Baggy skater style and generous in the body length too. With a little printed black L&Y logo on the chest.
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric
Naz is a size UK 8 and wears a S
Jazz is a size UK 8-10 and wears a S
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this for my daughter as a gift.She is very happy with it and can wear it on its own or as a layer
I love this tee so much! So comfy, nice and roomy and great colour
I bought the xs and it's a bit tight around the wrists for me but other than that super soft and comfy
The perfect long sleeve skater top! Love that it’s oversized and just another perfect addition to my L&Y collection!!! Big love
Beautiful t-shirt. Lovely soft fabric. Great quality and a perfect transitional piece. Just what I was looking for.