A super soft fleece in Navy Peony Blue, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty.
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long length
- Elasticated cuffed sleeves
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- Get you a microfibre Guppy Friend bag too? Of course, nothing is perfect. And, like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. We sell them here.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
Louisa, UK 8-10, 5ft6 wears size S
Tom, UK size L, 6ft3, wears size L
This fleece is perfect, I wear it all the time and am wondering why I haven’t bought such item before. It is an all-rounder. The fabric is very soft and the couloir is gorgeous. I’m proudly telling everyone that it’s made out of recycled bottles. Thank you Lucy & Yak!
Very very big though so I’d recommend sizing down from your normal size as I did this and its still very oversized
I ordered this as a birthday present for my partner. Her apartment is always freezing in autumn and winter, so I ordered the fleece with the idea that it could be another layer of warmth. Well, she loves it. It's according to her incredibly warm, cosy and super soft. It is oversized as she normally wears a medium, but I got a small for her based on the size chart and the reviews, so definitely look at those.
I am just waiting untill another solid colour is back in stock or added to buy one for myself, since matching fleeces is something I only want in 30 years :)
This is great for those autumn walks. Keeps me warm, what more could I want? I am usually between an L and XL (UK 18) and got the L here, it’s still a little oversized (just how I wanted it). Love love love.
I love my fleece I literally wear it everyday to school . 10/10