A super soft, cropped fleece in Bessie Print, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty.
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long cuffed sleeves
- Cute, cropped cut
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- How do I wash my fleece safely? Like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So you can use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. Click here to buy guppyfriend
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Customer: Alice insta: @alice_alby
- Celine, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears XS with our Dana Jeans in Midwash
- Araba, UK size 14, 5ft10, wears size L with our Cole Jeans in Midwash
Perfect for work from home, cosy coffee dates and walks. I love the pattern, fits perfect and so comfy!
this was not my 'normal' colour range and i bought it to go with the spotty dana nyx. just as warm and comfy as my other Yak fleeces and surprisingly versatile. not black and white and nice splodgy pattern. they go with so many other things. really glad i got them
So amazing! Perf sizing and wear it everyday.
I love my new jumper! It’s a great funky pattern and makes a outfit stand out everytime. Also it’s so cosy and I don’t want to take it off! Be great in different colours to.!
you would never know it was made out of plastic bottles!!!
Love this fleece ,definitely come up bigger than the old blakes ,I could have sized down to a m. I actually love it being big and snuggly and print is funky.