A super soft fleece in Chestnut Brown, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty.
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long length
- Elasticated cuffed sleeves
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- How do I wash my fleece safely? Like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So you can use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. Click here to buy guppyfriend
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears size S
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears size 2XL
I wear this almost everyday (except when washed) to go outside to feed our sheep, do gardening or go for walks, and I don’t even need a jacket over it. It is soooo cozy and warm. Going to order a second one for on wash days haha
Easily now my new favourite clothing item. Ridiculously comfy, soft, warm and a beautiful colour. Seriously the only time I’m not wearing it is when its gone in the wash ahah and then as soon as its dry i put it back on again. Absolutely in love!
This fleece is so comfy and warm and I love that it’s loose fit! It’s exactly what I was wanting :)
I got this fleece as a Christmas present and it’s so cosy! It’s the most beautiful, rich colour - I’d love to see dungarees in this shade of brown!
Great colour, great pockets and cosy! Lovely customer service.