Feel the breeze on your knees with our iconic, organic cotton dungaree shorts in black. Made for getting your legs out or layering with leggings.
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Mid-thigh length (depending on your height)
- Two-button side fastening for added structure and comfort
- Belt loops to cinch in at the waist
- A little oversized, but feel free to size up for a baggier look
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Mid-lightweight and breathable
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Spirit or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Blaize, UK 14, 5ft8, wears 14
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10
- Talia, UK size 28, 5ft9, wears 28
I adore these except the material seems to attract and show (since they’re black) allllll the hair and lint! Be sure to have a lint roller with you.
Loving the dugarees
The fabric of these dungarees is, as always, soft and comfortable! I'm usually 16 or 18 but got 16 and the fit is alright, but would go with 18 if i bought again as there's less thigh space than expected
The button hole tore after wearing for less than 6 months :’(
We're so sorry to hear this! We've dropped you an email to see if we can help with this.
Great shape, lovely material but the belt loops are small and I couldn't fit a normal belt through? Same for other Timmy Dungas. I'll stick with making the Easton style into shorts, please make a normal size!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear the belt loops aren't coming up big enough. We will pass all this feedback on to our garment technologist and our design team for you as well. If you ever need help with anything, let us know - We're always more than happy to help!