Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in Rose Tan lightweight woven organic cotton. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
- New & improved fit, you might be a different size now - check measurements
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
Skilfully made by the team at Herbal fab
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jen is a size UK 8-10, 5ft 7 and wears a size 10R
- Rachel is a size UK 20-22, 6ft1 and wears a size 22L
- Jazz is a size UK 8-10, 5ft 6 and wears a size 10R
Love these. Even get strangers saying “Love your Lucy and Yaks” (rather than ‘Love your dungarees!’)
They’re an iconic brand, like Doc Martins 😊😊😊
Loving my new dungarees, I’m so glad I ordered a few sizes to be sure I had the right fit!
I brought these a month and a half ago and have pretty much worn them every other day since! I didn't take them off at all for the first week. The beautiful rose colour is so pretty and the cotton is such good quality but also so light. Would highly recommend these to anyone. For me they fit true to my normal size. In love! :)
Original Dungaree: ORGANIC COTTON - Rose Tan (Umi)
10 was a little bit for me, I’m usually 8 but like it slightly loose. This was a bit too loose, and not so sure about the colour, but that’s just personal preference. Have lots of Lucy and yak dungers and the quality is always wonderful !