Leggings in lovely bamboo mix fabric in a funky vivid Geo Print! These full length leggings have a beautiful matte texture and are so thick and soft! High waisted with a thick waistband panel, gusseted crotch for comfort, performance and movement.
As well as some leggings in recycled polyester (our Dustin and Codie styles), we also really wanted to offer some in bamboo because of all its great qualities:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
They're made of 64% Bamboo Viscose, 24% Organic cotton, and 12% Elastane
Gina is a UK 8 and wears S
Sara is a UK 6 and wears XS
Esther is a UK 12 and wears M
Size Guide - here Is the recommended fit based on your measurements:
The garment dimensions laid flat, unstretched
So comfy. So bright.
I get so many compliments in these, love them
I like to tell people they're bamboo - that throws them.
Hoping for more abstract patterns please 🙏
I wear Wye only for comfort. Just perfect. So soft and comfortable.
Christmas present so won’t know until after!
These leggings are so soft and comfortable as well as being an amazing print- I just love them x
Loving these leggings, super soft and comfy and I’ve been receiving lots of compliments on them!