Body fit size guide
Leggings in lovely bamboo mix fabric in Ash Blue! These full length leggings have a beautiful matte texture and are so thick and soft! High waisted with a thick waist band panel, gusseted crotch for comfort, performance and movement.
As well as some leggings in recycled polyester (our Dustin and Codie styles), we also really wanted to offer some in bamboo because of all its great qualities:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
They're made of 64% Bamboo Viscose, 24% Organic cotton, and 12% Elastane
Gina and Elizabeth are UK 8 and wear S
Sara is a UK 6 and wears XS
Esther is a UK 12 and wears M
Size Guide - here Is the recommended fit based on your measurements:
The garment dimensions laid flat, unstretched
Everything about these leggings are awesome. Great fit, super comfy (loving that high waist band!) beautiful colour. Love them so much I've just placed an order for another pair in Black!