SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER/CREATIVE
At Lucy & Yak we are on a journey to create a world-nurturing organisation that gives back more than we take out. We need a passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our mission. We are a people first, ethically minded and sustainably focussed Fashion business, who have grown from zero to 60+ staff on an exciting 3 year journey so far. We want to help create a system that works for everyone - with quality, durable clothing that lasts customers a long time. This role is vital in helping us to achieve this.
So, what does the role offer?
- Reporting directly to the Head of Brand Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- You will manage the social media calendar, updating content with relevant cultural events, insights and brand activity.
- Support in the production of campaign content including photography, copywriting and graphics.
- Help to create game-changing, innovative and exciting ideas to take the brand forwards.
- Manage social collaborations and partnerships.
- Act a community coordinator, engaging with social audiences, fan groups and influencers to grow the community.
- Live the values! We always strive for fairness, sustainability and balance and staff all share these passions.
- Autonomy, freedom to create and do things ‘your way’ whilst also working alongside a supportive and high performing team.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in managing and developing social media channels and content creation (preferably from a fashion or e-commerce background).
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and paid social advertising tools (Instagram, Facebook/ Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tik Tok).
- Strong understanding of brand and direct to consumer marketing.
- Creative approach to content, brand engagement and community initiatives.
- Experience writing, scheduling and publishing content across all social channels, plus the ability to interpret website traffic.
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media and community KPIs.
- Strong experience with Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, Twitter and Insta/Facebook (essential) and Hootsuite and Buffer (desired).
- Passionate about our values of fairness, sustainability and ethically mindful fashion - plus excellent products of course!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details) and ultimately aim to give back more than we take out.
- We are trialling a 30 hour working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Highly competitive salary and benefits, dependant on experience - £28,35,000 per annum.
- Located in Brighton (some remote working supported).
- 30 hour work week (out of hours posting when required on evenings and weekends)
- Permanent role.
Please submit a short and powerful covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your application in advance. Due to the high volume of applications and being a small team, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. Love, Lucy & Yak x