Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in sea blue velvety organic corduroy. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skillfully made by a team at Brothers Collection
- See our supplier section for more info.
Modelled by (in order of appearance)
- Talia, Size 28, wears 28R
- Kay, size 10, 5ft5, wears 10R
- Sara, size 26, wears 26L
I absolutely love these dungarees - the material is gorgeous, colour fab and the trousers fit my short, plump legs perfectly. However I find that I can’t get the straps right for my shape. Either they’re falling off my shoulders in order to be comfy when I sit down or they’re the right size on my shoulders when standing and then pull very tight when I sit. I am a pear shape and my top half is way smaller than my bum, which may be the issue. I’ve kept them because I love them.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Hopefully you can find a way to make the straps work for you! We will pass all this feedback on to our team for you. If you ever need any help with sizing, fit or anything really - Let us know, we're always more than happy to help.
I ordered two pair of dungarees, and the other pair, also original, fits perfectly. I ordered this pair in the same size, and it’s completely unwearable. It is so much larger than the canvas pair, that I question whether the size tag is even accurate. It’s not just baggy or relaxed. It is gaping open on the sides by nearly 10 inches. I would have to have it significantly altered to wear it. Disappointed, as it wasn’t cheap, and I live in the US, so now I have to pay to ship back an inaccurately sized item.
Thanks for your feedback - we're sorry to hear that your Originals appear to have such a poor fit!
Would it be possible for you to drop us an email at email@example.com with photos of the garment and the measurement from pit to pit so we can double check if there are any faults or mislabelling? Then we can work out a solution for you from there.
All the best,
Received a pair as a birthday gift. Oh my goodness they are so comfortable and so soft I love them. Definitely plan on getting more
Great fit, so smooth
Perfect! I absolutely love them