Although we hope you love your Lucy and Yaks, there may be times when you need to return items to us. You have 30 days from the date you receive your order, to return anything to us for an exchange or refund (*exclusions apply).
To do so, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the slip that came with your order and enclose it in the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return. If you no longer have the slip, just add a note of your name and order number inside the parcel. Use the original packaging if possible.
- Use the link HERE to generate a free Royal Mail returns label. This can be printed at home, or from a post office using the Q-code. To find your nearest label printing branch, click here.
- Take your parcel to your nearest post office. Make sure you keep your proof of postage receipt for tracking your parcel online.
- Time to relax! We’ll drop you an email when your return has been processed. This can take up to 14 working days.
- Briefs, earrings and soaps are non-refundable for hygiene reasons.
- We have the right to refuse a refund if the item is returned to us in an unsatisfactory condition.
Faults: 365 Day Returns
After our standard 30 day returns period, until the first anniversary of your order, you can return anything that develops a fault and therefore does not meet your expectations. Please contact our customer happiness team here and they'll be happy to help.
*excessive wear and tear, accidental damage and clothing that has been customised in any way, doesn’t qualify.
How do I return and international order?
Click HERE for International returns.
Can I exchange an item for a different item?
We can only exchange like-for-like, for the same product in a different size or colour.
What if my exchange request is out of stock?
If the item is out of stock, we will automatically refund you the full the amount.
Can I return an item I bought in your shop?
Yes! This can be returned within 30 days, following the instructions above.
Can I return my online order to your shop?
You can return any items to our store, within 30 days. Please show your order confirmation email to the team.
Can I return my Depop purchase?
Yes, you can use the free returns label (above) to return your Depop purchase. Please include your Depop username and Paypal email address, inside the parcel.
Will my shipping be refunded?
If you paid for standard shipping and return the full order, we will refund the shipping cost for you.
If you upgraded to next day or Saturday delivery and return your full order, we will refund the standard shipping cost of £3.50 only.