Kenny - our long sleeved skate tee made with the wonderful SeaCell, in Black!
A laid back long sleeved tee with a relaxed and oh-so-comfy fit. Generous sleeves with a round neckline, light drop shoulder and cuffed at the wrists, and generous in the body length too.
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell - for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric which is super smooth against the skin and drapes so nicely.
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using SeaCell for some more of our tees!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of SeaCell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
Bethan is a UK size 12 and wears a S
Esther is a UK size 16 and wears an L
Flossie is a UK size 8 and wears S, she could wear XS for a more fitted look.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The comfiest top I have ever purchased. Do not be put off by the price tag - quality is second to none. I own a couple of these tops and will most likely be back to purchase more in the future. Highly recommend!
Super comfy, soft and loving the slightly oversized fit.
Good quality top
First seacell clothing for me. Will be getting more. Fits perfectly, no gap at the back as it’s long enough to keep the draft out. Live in worthy!
Comfortable, light on the skin