Kenny - our long sleeved skate tee made with the wonderful SeaCell, in Black!
- Roomy, relaxed fit
- Lovely long sleeves cuffed at the wrist
- Longer body length
- Find your size here
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell - for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric which is super smooth against the skin and drapes so nicely.
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using SeaCell for some more of our tees!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of SeaCell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
Bethan is a UK size 12 and wears a S
Esther is a UK size 16 and wears an L
Flossie is a UK size 8 and wears S, she could wear XS for a more fitted look.
FINALLY a shirt with sleeves that are not too short!! (size S)
Really nice and soft, including after laundry. (:
I love it, fits perfectly under my dungees
I'm so pleased with my purchase; this top is very comfortable and it's easy to match it with basically everything. The quality is excellent and I love the fact that it's loose enough to put a t-shirt under, but thin enough to wear a sweater over it :-)
Just as described, lovely and soft and fits equivalent to in the photos.
it's just a really nice, high-quality top. it's simple, it's comfy, and it goes with pretty much everything i have in my wardrobe :D