Our oversized, 90s-style corduroy jacket in black. One half of a power couple, if you co-ord with our matching blair skirt.
- Two big front pockets
- Oversized jacket, but we call it a Yak-et!
- Classic collar
- Dropped shoulders for a satisfyingly slouchy look
- Lovely long body length
- Find your size here
- Soft heavyweight GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK 14, 5ft9, wears M
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears S
- Kyra, UK22, 5ft4, wears 2XL
I wanted a new jacket that was slouchy and not fitted, and this is perfect! I'm a 14 UK, and sized up to a large (can't stand too tight jackets!) And it's perfect! I wanted a light jacket for summer evenings and it's ideal - just enough to cover my arms n neck but not heavy! Wish there was a bright pink one too!
This is possibly the most versatile piece of lucy and yak clothing I own. Highly recommend!
The fabric is a little thinner than I expected, but layering is always an option 😊 I´m a size 14/16, in L&Y and went with a size S. I like the more fitted look, but I'm not a fan of the length on me (I'm 5ft2). I'm assuming the length is an issue because I sized down. The arms are a bit long, but they look nice rolled.
This jacket is perfect as it literally goes with 99% of what I own! It's 100% cotton corduroy so it's the perfect layer for cooler days but also breathable on slightly warmer ones! I got the yellow jacket about a year ago and I sized down to have a more fitted look - only issue I found was the arms then came up quite short. So this time I got my normal size and I wont lie - I love the oversized look and that I am able to turn up the cuffs on the sleeves! I <3 <3 <3 this jacket and I have convinced 3 others to get their own as they always compliment it's the perfect addition to any outfit! :) Thanks L&Y
I really love the jacket, it fits really nice and the actual material feels amazing. My sister tried it on and wants one so I'll be getting another for her birthday :)