The time for another (Im)perfect Yaks Sale has come!
We’re coming to London! After (incredibly) popular demand, we're packing our bags and heading just up the road to London, bringing lots of perfectly (Im)perfect Yaks with us. These are Yaks with minor issues or defects that are still totally wearable (and loveable!). You’ll find exclusive samples, old favourites and a few bargains. All while keeping clothes in circulation – not 100% perfect but still 100% fab.
Can’t make it for day one? No problem! We’ll restock the sale every day so there’s no need to worry about missing out on the best bits.
The venue is fully accessible with step free access and an accessible toilet. We will have a larger changing room, with step free access available. Please note that this changing room will not have mobility rails, but that there will be stools/chairs in each of the changing rooms for extra support.
Our (Im)perfect Yaks sales are popular and queues at the door can be expected. For anyone who has accessibility needs, we will have a separate accessible queue. Please speak to our team on the door who can assist you and we’ll support you as best we can inside the sale.
Top tips for a sample sale
• If you’re planning to arrive early and join the queue, make sure you dress warm (don’t forget a brolly), download a podcast or two, grab a coffee en route and be prepared for a bit of a wait. If you prefer a more chilled experience, mid afternoon or towards closing time will be the quieter times of day to visit.
• Wear something you can try things on top of easily- we will have fitting rooms but being able to pop on a t-shirt rather than queuing is a great hack to avoid changing room queues. Leggings and thin layers are ideal, along with comfy shoes you can slip off easily. A cross body bag or small back pack is ideal for hands free shopping.
• Bring a friend - they can be an extra pair of eyes and hands, and you can take it in turns to save your spot in a queue.
• Do make use of our chill out space if you need a break- that’s what it’s there for.
•Keep an eye on our socials for some sneak peeks in the run up and most importantly be kind to your fellow humans.
• The (Im)perfect Yak sale will be cashless.
• (Im)perfect Yak sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
• No NHS/Student discounts can be used, but Yak gift cards are accepted.
• There will be no cloakroom
• No pets are allowed, apart from support animals
• There will be limited storage space, so please don't bring large items (like big suitcases or buggies) unless you can take them with you around the sale
• We’ll be charging £1 for each organic cotton Lucy & Yak tote bag or feel free to bring your own bag(s) to carry your lovely new Yaks home in.
• We will have individual changing rooms, but this time we'll also be offering a communal changing room for those people who want to try things on, but don't want to queue.
How To Get There
The (Im)perfect Yaks Sale is taking place at Unit 8, Copeland Park Peckham,
133 Rye Lane, SE15 4ST.
You can find the sale just over the road from Peckham Rye Station, in the heart of Peckham’s creative area. The main pedestrian entrance is at 133 Rye Lane, SE15 4ST.
Arriving On Foot
The main pedestrian entrance is at 133 Rye Lane, SE15 4ST.
Arriving By Bike
For the cyclists amongst you, Copeland Park does have a number of cycle racks. Please bring your own lock to lock your bike nearby the venue.
Arriving By Bus
Closest bus stops: Clayton Road (J); Peckham Rye Station (V); Peckham Rye; Blenheim Grove (Y); Peckham Bus Station (E); New Cross.
Arriving By Train
Overground and National Rail services to Peckham Rye station, just over the road from Copeland Park.
Peckham Rye National Rail and Overground
Leading to London:
London Victoria - 13 mins
Canada Water - 11 mins
Shoreditch Highstreet - 21 mins
Dalston Junction - 27 mins
Clapham Junction - 15 mins
Elephant and Castle - 10 mins
London Blackfriars - 14 mins
Arriving By Car/Taxi
Limited parking is available nearby.
If arriving by car please use the Copeland Park gate
Copeland Park, 133 Copeland Road, Peckham, London, SE15 3SN.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.