Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Black. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic heavy-weight cotton twill, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears size 28/REG
- Kyra, UK size 22, 5ft4, waist 39" wears 40/REG
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, waist 26" wears 26/REG
- Jen, UK size 8, 5ft7, waist 25" wears 26/REG
I usually wear a 28”-30” UK size 12 for jeans and trousers, however I did have to go a size above to a 32” due to the waist being a bit tight but the legs on the trousers are perfect. As a short girl (5”1), it’s best to have it as high onto your waist as possible because the legs are a bit long.
I really like the green and black ones I bought and hope there are more colours soon. Highly recommended! Maybe purple, blue or even a burgundy for the future?
i like them but they’re too small, im sending them back next week
We're so sorry to hear that the jeans weren't quite right for you! Please do let us know if you have any questions regarding our returns process, or if you would like a hand finding a size that might work better for you!
All the best,
Addison Jeans: ORGANIC TWILL - Black
The quality of the jeans is great and it is extremely comfortable- the fabric is generally very soft for jeans and make them great to wear. I have had mine for over 3 weeks now and the main disadvantage I have noticed with it is that the fabric really picks up dust and other particles and being black in colour, it is really apparent. I have to lint roll mine every night after I get back from being out and in public transport, At this time of the year, I have been wearing it with scarves and longer jumpers and there is a lot of particle transfer. I think I would recommend this for the warmer months but probably not in black!
Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this!
We're sorry to hear that your Addisons are collecting lint. Darker fabrics can be more prone to this than lighter and brighter colours. Running a damp hand over the fabric can be effective at picking this up, a lint roller is also super helpful as you have stated above.
Adding a little distilled white vinegar in the washing machine is also rumoured to help with fabric picking up lint so this might be worth a try too. As the fabric softens over time, after a few washes, it should become less prone to this. More info on lint can be found on our page below:
If you have any more trouble, do feel free to drop us another email.
Love these jeans, great quality and fit. Perfect for dressing up and keeping casual. Super comfy and bang on trend. Would definitely recommend