The Ragan Jumpsuit in black has a fabulous, fitted A-line style and wide cropped legs. Time to level-up your Jumpsuit game!
- Five pockets for your keys, coins & snacks
- Flattering fitted A-line style
- Elasticated back waist
- Cropped wide leg
- Short turn-up sleeves
- Classic shirt collar with zip fastening
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
This is the first time shopping with Lucy and Yak and I’ve always wanted one of their boiler suits. I absolutely love the fit and everything, however I could’ve sized up as it’s very form fitting for me. The only issue with sizing up is that it would be too big across my breasts as I have a smaller bust. I’m not sure if it’s just me but I can’t lift my arms up past my biceps. The length of the torso isn’t long enough and after wearing it all day, my shoulders are quite sore. I think I’ll have to size up the next time I get a boiler suit. I do have the same suit in a different colour and it feels a little better. Not sure why. Hoping to find a size that’s right for me!
I absolutely love these! The perfect length/waist position at 5"4 with a size 10. I was in between sizes so chose to size up but I could've definitely gotten away with an 8 for a more form-fitting look. Highly recommend.
Fits to size - Only complaint is that it's extremely difficult to get off because it has very little sketch in the upper part of the garment. This wouldn't deter me from buying another one, just more so an annoyance.
I love it and wore it to my daughters 18th
Only problem is I have to wrestle my way out of it! As it has short sleeves it’s difficult to pull my way out of it. Other than that I love it
Ragan Jumpsuit: ORGANIC COTTON - Black