With a relaxed high waist and retro 80s cut in mid wash blue denim, Dana is the classic 'Mom' style jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
Pair with our Knit Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27", wears 26R
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, waist 26", wears 28R (for slouchy fit)
- Ailton, UK L, 5ft10, W30, wears W32 (due to unisex design)
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, waist 41", wears 40L
Super comfy, fit really well. I’m tall (6ft) and these are a great fit and length for me.
Very happy with my jeans which fit me well, though the sizing was confusing as was the original advice given. Having started with 36, returned in exchange for 32, I now am very happy with my size 30!
Soft, nicely wide, light on the waist, great rinse….so happy, I only buy ethical clothes so to find a pair I love this much and at this price is only blooming’ joyous!!! Thanks sooooo much :-)
Really, they are! I never want to put them in the wash because they are so comfy and often wonder what I’d wear if I didn’t have them! Super great fit, nice wear and length!
These are honestly the only really comfortable pair of jeans I've ever had. Jeans usually never fit me but these are so comfortable I practically live in them. Will definitely buy more in other colours.