Alexa, find me the perfect pair of trousers. Super-comfy, fun and floaty, in black, with a big-hips shape that gives your thighs room to do their thing. Boom! Perfect trousers: found.
- New and improved fit!
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thigh and hip for ultra comfort
- Thick, stretchy shirred waistband
- Slightly tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears S Reg
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, wears 2XL REG
I originally ordered these pants in my usual size (S) but they were way too big; I then ordered a size XS, and they fit perfectly! I can move freely in them without feeling constrained. I love the fact that they are super high-waisted, it looks good with crop tops—although the waistband has the tendency to make my belly sweaty during the hot part of the year.
They do attract a bit of fuzz, but I'm not bothered by that. Definitely a pair of pants that is worth buying, since they are both comfy and good-looking.
I love the look, feel and for the most part fit of these trousers. However I personally should have sized down from a S to XS because of the stretch around the waist. I would have given this product 4 stars because of the fit however I do believe if I had sized down they would have fit perfectly. Unfortunately I live in the US and am unable to exchange sizes.
I LOVE these pants for work, but definitely size down. As soon as I put anything into the pockets, they fall down.
These are great trousers. They seem a little more like a return to the original shape and sizing from recent Alexa designs, which makes them even better. They’re really versatile and great for dressing up or down. I’m a 16 UK and wear a M- Long leg and they’re perfect. I’m thinking of buying a second black pair. L&Y pleeeeeeeease make a denim Alexa. It would fly out of the warehouse!
These are my second pair of Alexas and I can see many more in the future. They are comfy, flattering and incredibly versatile.