Super relaxed, high-rise waist jeans in mid-wash denim, nipped in at the hip for added structure and shape. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
- Deep bum & hip pockets
- Baggy, wide-leg, puddle length cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UKsize 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W28
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, waist 41" wears W40
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been waiting to buy these from Lucy & Yak for a while now and ...OMG... so happy with them. These jeans are amazing... so soft and the fitting is spot on! I am 5'9 and between sizes on my waist (W29ish) but went up to W30 and they fit great! Would highly recommend.
I sized down because of other comments suggesting to do so and they fit perfectly!! (I’m usually a 26 but I ordered a 24) I recommend these jeans to anyone and everyone :)
I bought the black version with white spots a few months back and absolutely loved the fit, and I’ve had so many compliments. They are so comfortable and flattering that I decided to buy this blue version too. They’ve just arrived and I am absolutely delighted! I am 5 ft 11inch and struggle to find cool jeans like this that are long enough, but they’re the perfect length. I also have high hips so struggle with high waisted trousers, but these truly are high waisted. Love them, would highly recommend to anyone but particularly fellow tall people!
I’m sooo in love with my new jeans !! 🤩🤩 The more comfortable I’ve ever had so far ! The size fits so well, I was quite scared for it to be too small, I took a w26 the waist is quite small, but it’s ok ! No regrets, absolutely nooone 🥰
I bought a bunch of cloths to make gender neutral outfits for myself and somewhat to my surprise these jeans have received more complements than everything else combined. They are so very comfortable against my shaved legs, and especially when it is hot. Really lovely leg coverings and wonderfully generous pockets to boot!