Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in black is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Ankle length tapered leg
- Find your size here
- Organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo nut buttons! A natural, sustainable alternative to plastic
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Joey, UK Size 20, 5ft 10 and wears a size XL
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5 and wears a size S
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft 10 and wears a size 2XL
I usually struggle with jumpsuits as I’m tall and plus sized, but these fit like a dream. I dress them up for work and down when out of work and they’re perfect. Also the pockets are perfect, I love for pickets. Would love more colours as well as would snap them up in a heartbeat.
Juni Boilersuit: ORGANIC COTTON - Black
I has the black juni design. I found them flattering and comfortable. However, they collected soooo much lint that they became unwearable as I felt I looked scruffy. I suspect other colours wouldn't show this so much. Such a shame
We're sorry to hear that your dungarees are collecting lint. Darker fabrics can be more prone to this than lighter and brighter colours. Running a damp hand over the fabric can be effective at picking this up, a lint roller is also super helpful if you haven't tried one already.
Adding a little distilled white vinegar in the washing machine is also rumoured to help with fabric picking up lint so this might be worth a try too. As the fabric softens over time, after a few washes, it should become less prone to this. More info on lint can be found on our page below:
If you have any more trouble, do feel free to drop us another email.
Good quality material and a lovely cut. The only downside is that fluff, dust etc. tends to stick on the fabric and with it being a black piece, it's rather visible, so it needs a little bit of lint rolling :)