An oversized, 90s-style Organic Denim Jacket in the new Mid Wash Blue.
- Two big front pockets
- Oversized jacket, but we call it a Yak-et!
- Classic collar
- Dropped shoulders for a satisfyingly slouchy look
- Lovely long body length
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified heavy organic cotton Denim, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Flossie, UK 8, wears S
I love this denim jacket so much! It’s so soft and hangs beautifully. I’m a size 12 in original dungarees but I always go for a medium Yacket as I like the way it flares out at the bottom and is extra baggy. Please please make this in a green cord and perhaps a light denim too - it’s so versatile and I especially love it with the sleeves rolled up. It’s perfect with my dungarees and Coles - I highly recommend it! 🥰❤️🐭
Wanted a denim jacket like this since spring began. It's absolutely lovely, great quality, great oversized fit - I'm a size 18/20 and went with a L so it wasn't too boxy on me! Quick delivery as usual with L&Y. Only downside is the arms are quite short (and I'm not a long limbed person!) - I have to roll them up just once as they are far too short if I roll them up twice, luckily it works and looks good but I would ideally like another inch or so on the arm length 🥰