Alexa, find me the perfect pair of trousers. Super-comfy, fun and floaty, in black, with a big-hips shape that gives your thighs room to do their thing. Boom! Perfect trousers: found.
- New and improved fit!
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thigh and hip for ultra comfort
- Thick, stretchy shirred waistband
- Slightly tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears S Reg
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, wears 2XL REG
Lovely quality and fit (they do run big but smaller than patterned Alexa's, I'd still size down by one though). As others have said, these really do attract fluff though so make sure you have a lint roller or something at home.
Lovely cool and comfortable go with everything
These are super comfortable, I love the thick waistband and roomy cut. I dress the black Alexas up for work. I have a size 36" hips, 28" waist and ordered the XS size - there's still lots of room! Just saving up now to get the green pair. I'd love a blue pair please L&Y!
These pants are super comfy, good quality and the size is generous. I have it in green too. The black one is a lint magnet, though, that's the only negative I have to say.
The fit on these has definitely been updated. They are a bit smaller and several inches shorter. The material is very luxe and thick, but agree with other reviews that they attract lint like no other. They may be house only pants if I can’t get it off. For sizing, I sized down one from my usual L&Y pant size. I probably could have worn my usual size and have been fine with a looser fit. So I’d say size according to how you want them to fit. TTS will fit loose like on the model. Size down for a more fitted silhouette. I typically wear 2X/US 18/20 in bottoms in other brands, but XL for L&Y. I bought these in L and they fit comfortably but more fitted.