Super relaxed, high-waisted jeans in Mid Wash Blue, nipped in at the hip for added structure and shape. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Deep pockets
- Baggy, wide leg cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears 26 REG
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, wears 42 REG
- Araba, UK 14, 5ft10, waist 36" wears 34 REG
Love these so much! Went a size up and they fit perfectly
These jeans are to die for. No gapping at the waste and they fit true to size. They look good on everyone. I've been a bigger and taller person my whole life and I got used to having to make due with clothes, especially jeans.. They were always a little too big or too small in a way that pinches you as you move. I thought I just wasn't a jeans person. These jeans made me realize I don't have to settle.
Lovely jeans great fit, and super funky
I have the polka dot trousers from Lucy and Yak and I love it. But this one is so much softer when you wash a couple and sits so well on the body after you wear it a couple times. I could recommend your quality of items to anyone. They are absolutely amazing!
I first bought these in black and the moment I tried them on I knew I had to get them in blue as well. The Cole jeans just check all the boxes for me: they have a relaxed, comfy fit, the fabric and craft are great quality, and they have the freshest look. If you are into that baggy, fabulous elephant-leg-like look as I am, then the Cole are just your 90s dream jeans come true! For size reference, I ordered the 28R and I'm about 5'6, 60kg, and the fit was just right. Now I am just really hoping they release them in beige -and all possible colors really ;)