Bodhi print, super high-waisted with a roomy hips and tapered leg in 70s inspired tones. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
Pair with our Knit Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic heavy-weight cotton twill, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Spirit.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa is a UK 8, 5ft 6" / W26" - wears W26/L30
- Tom is a UK L, 6ft 3" / W30" - wears W32/L30 (for a cropped look)
- Malcolm is a UK XXL, 5ft 10" / W42" - wears W42"
The fit of these are great for me (smaller waist, wide hips). I have them in a couple of prints, and they're great and so comfy. They're quite warm as well, so hoping to get a few lighter ones for spring and summer. Fantastic prints!
Addison Jeans: ORGANIC COTTON - Bodhi
Well-made pants that I think will last a long time as the cotton is very sturdy. They sit on the right place on the waist and are very comfortable given the quite rigid material. However the size suggested to me by the sizing tool on the website was entirely too large, so don't trust the little questionnaire too much. I have already worn these out so can't return them but I should've gotten a size smaller.
I love these jeans and the print, really, really! But somewhere along the line, despite measuring carefully and even sending back for an exchange to a different size, I still find these too tight around the waist. I keep going to put them on, but just can't bear the restrictive feeling unfortunately. But the material and pattern are so lovely and great quality.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear the sizing and fit wasn't quite right on this for you. We will pass all this feedback on to our garment technologist and our design team for you as well. If you ever need help with sizing or fit, don't hesitate to reach out to our team - We're always more than happy to help!
I can tell that these are meant to be comfortable, but if they’re meant to be oversized, why are they so straight through the thighs? These pull tight in a very strange place and make it feel like they can’t be pulled all the way up in the crotch, but the rest of the pant is oversized, edging toward too big. If I sized up, I would be swimming. The fit is disappointing but the pattern is nice.