☮️ Comfort for the People 💛 A Limited Edition Bodhi print, super high-waisted with a roomy hips and tapered leg in 70s inspired tones. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Now with added elasticated panels on the waist for a more comfortable fit.
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Spirit.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa is a UK 8, 5ft 6" / W26" - wears W26/L30
- Tom is a UK L, 6ft 3" / W30" - wears W32/L30 (for a cropped look)
- Malcolm is a UK XXL, 5ft 10" / W42" - wears W42"
Stunning colours and design, and LOVE the addition of elastic in the waist (I otherwise can't wear the Addisons). I realise it's part of the design, but there's just such a huge difference between the waist and hips. The size that fits my waist has too much excess around my legs and hips tbh, but I can just about make it work.
After all this time I can finally wear Addison's! The proportions are perfect. I bought my usual size 34 and they fit my waist well without being super baggy everywhere else. Can't wait to buy more. Well done, Team L&Y
I really like these trousers but I will likely resell them second hand as the fit isn't quite right on me and I've removed the tags. I sized up as my Addison jeans have a very narrow waist and the legs are a little baggy on me now, as are the hips and stomach area - meaning it makes me look a bit bigger in the abdomen region than I am. The pattern is STUNNING so I'm a bit disappointed. I wish the pattern was available in the CAMDEN range so they're a bit more fitted and flattering.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear the fit isn't quite right for you. If you've removed your tags, we can always have a look into your options for you. Please feel free to reach out to us, I'll pop this response over as an email too. We will pass all this feedback over to our design team and garment technologist as well.
I'm sad that I'll have to return these (if I can). The print is beautiful but the size chart was way off! I am a 32-33" waist, and the 34R should be a 33.9" waist, but even with the added elastic, my trousers are like 2" too small in the waist! I didn't even size down. Not sure what happened here but I'm bummed