Alexa, find me the perfect pair of trousers. Super-comfy, fun and floaty, in posy green, with a big-hips shape that gives your thighs room to do their thing. Boom! Perfect trousers: found.
- New and improved fit, please check our size guide, as you may need a different size now
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thigh and hip for ultra comfort
- Thick, stretchy shirred waistband
- Slightly tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, wears size S-R
- Joey, UK size 20, 5ft10, wears size XL
I’m a UK size 12 but around 5”1 and purchased a Medium size for these organic trousers in navy, black and also green. It is a little loose on the waist even if you have a decent bum but it’s best to keep it above your belly button when choosing what to wear with it. They are very comfortable, although a little bit too baggy on the legs if you are short like myself. I’d still recommend it though!
Comfiest trousers I own. Absolutely love the Alexa style. Found I have to size down in the new fit compared to the older sizing.
Bought these for my fella who loved his black Alexas. The green is so good - less prone to attracting fluff than the black version, really comfy, and look great on. He wears his lower, on his hips rather than his waist, and finds that the pockets aren’t deep enough so his phone often jumps out when he’s sitting/standing. Can the pockets on Alexas be a bit bigger/longer please? Thank you and please keep making these! <3 xxx
comfy and colourful, great buy.
I bought the Alexa’s in green last month and I LOVE them. They are the comfiest trousers I own and they are smart enough for work too. I’m a UK20, and ordered the L30 and XL30 - I didn’t even try the XL’s on as the L’s were chuffing great! Now I just need to wait patiently for the blue ones to come back in stock….