Hello Wavy Rainbow ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
See our supplier section for more info.
- Elizabeth, UK 8, 5ft9, wears 10R
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, wears 22R
- Sarah, UK 8, 5ft7, wears 10R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this pattern, and want them so badly (would buy two if I could) but the sizing, while being slightly better than a while ago, is still lacking! I know there's a new line with extended sizing, but I wish they would re-do their older styles as well.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear the sizing wasn't quite right for you. In the future all our styles and fits will come in our extended sizing - So, you'll be able to enjoy all the future limited edition releases (Which I'm sure will have some rainbows involved at some point!) I hope this helps. If you ever need any help with sizing or fit, don't hesitate to reach out.
Stunning!! Run big though. I followed the sizing chart and ordered a size 16, but ended up needing a size 12.
I love my rainbow dungarees so much! They're VERY bright- so be prepared to turn a lot of heads. I dont think its to everyones taste- so you have to be ready to not care about what others think! I love them so much personally, and they make me very very happy!! Ive got so many compliments, including from a stranger in a grocery store! I'm a size 12 and I ordered the 12R, and they're quite baggy and roomy!
In the gloomiest summer of all time (!) these are a bright spot in a tired mama's wardrobe. Comfy, breastfeeding friendly and super colourful (the only way I like to dress) these dungarees ticked all the boxes. Would definitely recommend for anyone needing some colour to cheer themselves up!
I love it! I personally had trouble interpreting the size chart and ordered two sizes too large but that just makes it that much easier for layering. The material is not itchy or irritating and the colors are true to image!