Cotton Crafters are a Factory in New Delhi, India. Owned by a lovely family they have been making accessories for over 25 years. They make all of our accessories to the highest standards. Lucy & Chris have visited them many times on their trips to India and enjoyed a Chai & meal with the owner. We we’re really impressed with how well presented the factory is, and how amazing the whole team is!
Why we love Cotton Crafters:
- The use a lot deadstock fabrics in their designs – which is great for the environment
- They use GOTS approved Organic cotton
- They pay at least minimum wage to workers
- They have a lovely spacious and clean factory
- Family owned and a nice size
- Workers are looked after well