Say Hello to our Michelle Parascandalo & Yak Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
- Old Fit
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection
See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears size 8R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love my dungarees, that much, I’ve returned a dress I bought for a wedding and am wearing my dungarees 🌻
Beautiful print and I actually find them a much nicer fit then my cord originals! The cotton is lovely quality, but not to heavy! Another great buy from this fab company!
Perfect fit and so comfortable, the print is beautiful and just my style, I want 10 more. Will be ordering again soon.
Very soft material and easy wearing.
Apart from the obviously beautiful floral patterned fabric, I chose these based on the fact that they have been advertised as the 'old fit' because the new fit are too big/unflattering on me. These do not disappoint! I love them! This style is what got me into Lucy & Yak dungarees in the first place. I'm 5ft 5 & usually a size 8. I do have a long torso compared to my leg length but I have no problems with the length of the bib, it's perfect on me (but maybe that's because I have a smaller chest!). After reading reviews about the size, I decided to purchase the 6R and 8R. The 6 were close-fitting & hugged me nicely in all the right places, but there wasn't any room for baggy/thicker tops/jumpers, so I decided to keep the 8R because they're a nice flattering oversized fit that look great with thin or thick tops/jumpers.
I would really love it though if Lucy & Yak could continue to stock some of their dungarees in the 'old fit' & not move everything across to the new 'improved' fit (if that was the plan) because it's not necessarily an improvement for everyone, so having a mix would be cool :-)